Conquer Club

wtf is BOB?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Postby conquerAce on Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:43 pm

If BOB was not available to all the people that play the game then using this tool would be cheating. Since there is a thread that makes BOB available, even allows users a forum to suggest improvements, then it is a community developed tool that enhances the game play.

If I were playing online poker and I developed a 'tool' that would show me all the players cards that's cheating. If it was made available to all the players no one would play anymore but it's no longer cheating.

My two cents anyway...

BTW play both with and without BOB (there isn't a firefox client for my phone, yet)
Major conquerAce

Postby yeti_c on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:19 am

conquerAce wrote:If BOB was not available to all the people that play the game then using this tool would be cheating. Since there is a thread that makes BOB available, even allows users a forum to suggest improvements, then it is a community developed tool that enhances the game play.

If I were playing online poker and I developed a 'tool' that would show me all the players cards that's cheating. If it was made available to all the players no one would play anymore but it's no longer cheating.

My two cents anyway...

BTW play both with and without BOB (there isn't a firefox client for my phone, yet)

I think - but don't quote me on this - that safari supports greasemonkey...

C.
Highest score : 2297
Lieutenant yeti_c

Postby Iliad on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:31 am

owenshooter wrote:BoB is cheating.-0

Have you actually downloaded and saw what it does?

i) Reduces the chance of accidentaly doing something you don't wanna do(accidentally click end attacks etc.)
ii)Acts as a legend to help figure out how complex maps work
iii)Helps quickly see who has how many teritorries, continents, if they missed any turns, and how men will they get.

See nothing there I couldn't do but it just makes it easier and quicker
Private 1st Class Iliad

Postby brandoncfi on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 pm

I love BOB
It doesn't give you any info that you can't figure out yourself therefore it is not cheating

Simple logic!!!
Highest point total 2774 and a rank of Colonel.
OSA of You
OSA Obsructing Your Sleep
GO STEELERS !!!
Cook brandoncfi

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion