Conquer Club

CC is declining again!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Is CC Declining?

Postby KoolBak on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Aaaaand.....DiM gets another lesson in public forums......lol. At least THIS ass wasn't a mod representing the site :roll:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Private 1st Class KoolBak

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm

CHEWKY wrote:to the start of every single game! Dice rolls are sicker than ever! :oops:
Cash in on cards is always the maximum, auto position?

Based on this in particular, it sounds like you have CC confused with another site.. but hey, we are probably better off without you.

Sometimes just having more players here is NOT the best goal....
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby notyou2 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm

DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
DiM wrote:
billy07 wrote:
some romanian called dip (can't remember his name) is to blame for the introduction of absolute shit maps.

i'm called DiM actually. great to see another satisfied customer. autograph sessions are arranged daily inside the foundry.

don't forget to try the latest steamworks map. it's the shittiest of them all.

also click my link for another shitty map that i'm currently developing. :roll:

you can develope as many of those maps as you want, they are like vermin and have set about the rot for cc.

i came here to play risk, not attack lots of neutrals. whoever gets the best dice early on wins, simple as that! you will never have any of those maps as an actual board game. you may however send your children to england to beg.
be proud of yourself

not only you lack the intelligence to realise CC offers 200 maps to please all kinds of people but you also have to insult me simply because i'm romanian. btw did you attend school at some point in your life? you're a 36 yo englishman that's having trouble spelling in english. i think you're the one who should go begging =D>

Don't piss him off too much as I hear he will take it out on his wife and surely, she doesn't deserve it.
Captain notyou2

Postby DiM on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

notyou2 wrote:Don't piss him off too much as I hear he will take it out on his wife and surely, she doesn't deserve it.

i doubt a frustrated chauvinist with severe intelligence flaws managed to convince somebody to marry him. :roll:
ā€œIn the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.ā€- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby natty dread on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:41 am

DiM wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Don't piss him off too much as I hear he will take it out on his wife and surely, she doesn't deserve it.

i doubt a frustrated chauvinist with severe intelligence flaws managed to convince somebody to marry him. :roll:

Well there's always mail-order brides for guys like him... those chicks don't mind a little misogyny as long as you bring a fat paycheck ;)
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:44 am

natty_dread wrote:
DiM wrote:

Well there's always mail-order brides for guys like him... those chicks don't mind a little misogyny as long as you bring a fat paycheck ;)

We probably shouldn't goad him too much. He may abuse spank his kids with great vengeance and furious anger.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby JoshyBoy on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:He may abuse spank his kids... with great vengeance and furious anger.

Nice use of the quote BBS. :)
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby MrBenn on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Pirlo on Sep 05 2011 wrote:17315

MrBenn on Oct 24 2011 wrote:
Pirlo wrote:and now the scoreboard says 16637 instead of +17300 a couple of weeks ago!

16192 now

Bruceswar on Oct 28 2011 wrote:over 17,000 now

Nov 7 2011: 17458
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 pm

You know CC is declining when their staff start randomly harassing and baiting paying customers out of nowhere.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Pedronicus on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:34 pm

I went down the pub with my mate last week to play poker.
"what's going on with Conquer Club?" he asked me "I got 2 emails in 2 days" (he's not played a game in years)
"It's been going down the shitter recently" I told him "They are probably just trying to drum up business"
"You still playing?" he asked
"not anymore"
"did you get the email?"
"Nah - my email account was on my old computer. That as so full of spam, I aint never going to look in that again"
"You want a pint of stella?"
"Yeah!"
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Safe to say I'm abandoning this joke of a website for The Crims.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:Safe to say I'm abandoning this joke of a website for The Crims.

Are they the Sims' redneck cousins?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:Safe to say I'm abandoning this joke of a website for The Crims.

Are they the Sims' redneck cousins?

Yes. :ugeek:

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Incandenza on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Shit, now I just want a pint of stella, and I'm stuck at work for two more hours.
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby Kid Moe on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I can see why people are leaving this joke of a site......I just attacked 6 vs 1 lost all and then attacked 6 vs 1 and lost all again.......0-12......that is a statisical improbability my friends....It the great effort to make things legit around here it seems like things just keep getting worse and worse and worse........sadly I have to come to expect this from CC
Cook Kid Moe

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Kid Moe wrote:I can see why people are leaving this joke of a site......I just attacked 6 vs 1 lost all and then attacked 6 vs 1 and lost all again.......0-12......that is a statisical improbability my friends....It the great effort to make things legit around here it seems like things just keep getting worse and worse and worse........sadly I have to come to expect this from CC

Alright, Kid Moe. Ignoring the fact that improbable != impossible and your situation has a 1/10,000 chance of happening which isn't ridiculous, what do you think is wrong? Do you think lack is supporting defense for some reason? You can't use the "high ranking" or "premium" biases obviously because you're both.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Kugelblitz22 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:46 pm

I just came back to CC after a several year hiatus. I left mostly because I got bored...But I was frustrated with the scoreboard that so obviously favored multiplayer games. I don't play for the scoreboard but it is nice if the scoreboard tells you how good you are and not if you play multiplayer games or not. Did the scoreboard ever get tweaked?

I experienced other minor irritations with the site. Listing maps alphabetically is probably the dumbest way to organize them possible. I see that hasn't changed. Second the quality of the maps...wow, I understand that different people like different maps but so many of those maps should never have been added. If I was a new player to CC a lot of those maps would give me serious doubts about sticking around here or forking over money. I don't think that maps need to be all slick and pretty to be good either. I didn't like the redesign of Circus Maximus or Canada, I liked the older version of both because they were easier to read/play.

Having said all that, CC is way better than boring ass Cybernations.
Sergeant 1st Class Kugelblitz22

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Kid Moe wrote:I can see why people are leaving this joke of a site......I just attacked 6 vs 1 lost all and then attacked 6 vs 1 and lost all again.......0-12......that is a statisical improbability my friends....It the great effort to make things legit around here it seems like things just keep getting worse and worse and worse........sadly I have to come to expect this from CC

Alright, Kid Moe. Ignoring the fact that improbable != impossible and your situation has a 1/10,000 chance of happening which isn't ridiculous, what do you think is wrong? Do you think lack is supporting defense for some reason? You can't use the "high ranking" or "premium" biases obviously because you're both.

What do you know about science and dice!?! You can't prove that there isn't a dice god, who is the CUBE GOD in disguise, wreaking havoc on Kid Moe's dice rolls. Obviously, the CUBE GOD is the culprit, and you're wrong times infinity.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Kid Moe on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:57 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:

What do you know about science and dice!?! You can't prove that there isn't a dice god, who is the CUBE GOD in disguise, wreaking havoc on Kid Moe's dice rolls. Obviously, the CUBE GOD is the culprit, and you're wrong times infinity.

I wish I knew what the problem was. I have said ever since I joined this site the dice are not true. It's an old topic and I was just venting. I'm sure there is no bias. I wish lack would put a true formula for each dice roll that's all.....is that possible? I don't know
Cook Kid Moe

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:

HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE CUBE GODS NAME IN VAIN

The Garden Gnomes shall not show you mercy when they send you to Square Hell.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby TeeGee on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 am

I don't know if CC is declining but it appears that our most infamous former conqueror is.. currently ranked 162nd on the scoreboard :O
Colonel TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jackal31 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 am

TeeGee wrote:I don't know if CC is declining but it appears that our most infamous former conqueror is.. currently ranked 162nd on the scoreboard :O

what does that have to do with CC declining? He is still one of the best players on the site, and a similar argument can be made for many in the top 250 too.
Best Score: 3476
1/9/12
Colonel jackal31

Postby Falkomagno on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 am

The most important feature of this site is the community. I think some mods goes against it. So there you go
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby ljex on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:17 am

TeeGee wrote:I don't know if CC is declining but it appears that our most infamous former conqueror is.. currently ranked 162nd on the scoreboard :O

basically every one of them does it at some point...
Major ljex

Postby Commander62890 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:24 pm

ljex wrote:

basically every one of them does it at some point...

Very true, but it's just so difficult to avoid poking fun at Blitz whenever we get the chance.

HAHA, number 162? What a scrub!
Major Commander62890

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion