Conquer Club

Galapamaica! [Winner: uckuki]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Galapamaica! [Map Final]

Postby WorldCup4James on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 am

We have arrived upon the grand finale, the Galapamaican Championship. 595 games, our strenuous group play and playoffs, have brought us down to two final competitors:

• From the Galapagos side, we welcome uckuki! =D> =D>
  • And from Jamaica, in the house we have Marshallbobby! =D> =D>

Only one shall earn the tournament victory, and it will require dual-map focus, as the Championship offers play on both Treasures of Galapagos and Jamaica.

Each round consists of one game on each map, and the first to win both games is declared champion! So we just might have more than one round if each player finds a way to win one game each. :-s

The Championship is underway, may the best one win!

The Galapamaican Playoffs, Standings Board, and List of Players and their Scores (click here)
Sergeant 1st Class WorldCup4James

Re: Galapamaica! [Winner: uckuki]

Postby WorldCup4James on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:54 am

With 50 territories captured and 117 troops, uckuki has marched across both islands--Galapagos and Jamaica--to take home the Galapamaica tournament victory! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations to uckuki, winner of the tournament! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Applause as well for close second Marshallbobby! =D>

uckuki did, in fact, win the most games in the tournament, at 32 (9 more than the next player), and perhaps by being the only player to find a way to make it on both sides in the Playoffs, ensured greater chances in victory.

Thank you all for taking part in this tournament, I am pleased to say this has been probably my favorite competition to have organised. There were hardly any absences, I had absolutely no issues with poor sportsmanship, and I believe we all gained some points. And the tournament didn't drag out too long ;) ! All of you are welcome to take part in any future tournaments that I run. Thanks again! :D
Sergeant 1st Class WorldCup4James

Previous

Return to Completed 2012