Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 02, 2024 4:28 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:You still putting out FAKE NEWS.

You again cherry-pick a few things to paint a false narrative. Get Real and read more than headlines. Avoid spewing obfuscation, Pack Rat; that should diminish your posts by 90%.

You totally ignored my last post where I cited your own source and showed your obfuscation, lies, and misleading ideas. You missed the Big Picture because you are so myopic.

Obfuscation and myopic?

...and as usual you want us to directly respond to your encyclopedia of copy/paste and word salad? Where do we start, before you fling more feces at us for more responses to your myriad of nonsense?

We are not ignoring your replies, we just don't follow and read all this crap you post here. You bury us with your word salad with myriad of salad dressing. Maybe I'm not using the right fork for your salad?

Word Salad? No, a direct refutation of your silly post that are mere headlines. You fail to read and comprehend beyond the cursory and superficial. Yes, you are myopic and obfuscate. All my refutation, the "word salad" are from YOUR source and disprove your FAKE NEWS. Simple, but I guess you failed to see that, Mr. Myopic r-pac.

And yes, you ignored my refutation, silly. Because you cannot.

p-rat came to mind when I read this:
How to Spot Low Intelligence in a Person: 19 Telltale Traits

A person with low intelligence often struggles to express themselves due to a limited vocabulary. Of course, this can be caused by other things, such as using a second language, anxiety, or simply fatigue. However, for unintelligent people, it’s usually obvious that this isn’t the case.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu May 02, 2024 5:18 pm

Today Donald Trump was endorsed on-stage by a Black, female, Buddhist, feminist, vegan restaurant owner. Does Biden have even one demographic left?

Trump: "I mean, I'm not into the vay-gun stuff, I must say. But I guess I'm gonna hafta try it!"

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Thu May 02, 2024 5:37 pm

'Vay gun' rhymes with 'ray gun'.

He probably thinks it's a new way to repel aliens.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 02, 2024 6:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Today Donald Trump was endorsed on-stage by a Black, female, Buddhist, feminist, vegan restaurant owner. Does Biden have even one demographic left?

Trump: "I mean, I'm not into the vay-gun stuff, I must say. But I guess I'm gonna hafta try it!"

That only counts with a boat parade.
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun May 05, 2024 2:13 am

Maher torches Biden's student loan handout: 'My tax dollars are supporting this Jew hating? I don't think so!'

"Real Time" host Bill Maher took aim at President Biden's latest student loan handout proposal, insisting his own tax dollars, by extension, will be funding the "Jew hating" on college campuses.

During Friday night's panel discussion, while discussing the anti-Israel unrest occurring at top universities in recent weeks, Maher said he gets "so incensed" at how many of the students participating receive federal aid.

"When I read about the college loans… 'Biden administration's student debt cancelation will cost a combined $870 billion to $1.4 trillion. That's a lot of debt forgiveness," Maher said.

Maher continued, "Colleges constantly raise tuition, then the kids take out more loans, then the government comes by and pays those loans. Okay, so my tax dollars are supporting this Jew hating? I don't think so."

Fox News contributor Kellyanne Conway said the student loan handout was unfair, telling Maher "You can't have plumbers and pipefitters playing for the student loans of doctors and lawyers."

"I'm all for the government trying to help people who need it, but he did that as a political play and everybody knows it. He's bleeding young people support." Conway added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/maher-torches-biden-s-student-loan-handout-my-tax-dollars-are-supporting-this-jew-hating-i-don-t-think-so/ar-AA1o8r4X?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=6023a7070aad4df7e4ef2bfbc243ad6c&ei=10
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Sun May 05, 2024 12:18 pm

Dam, its all Bidens fault and now that the black, female, buddhist, feminist, vegan bodega owners demographic is on the Trump train its all over. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Sun May 05, 2024 4:34 pm

Dang and i forgot that republicans now also secured the dog killer demographic.
No way to beat that AND the black, female, buddhist, feminist, vegan bodega owners demographic.
Red wave incoming. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun May 05, 2024 5:11 pm

Michael Vick and Kristi Noem walk into a bar
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Sun May 05, 2024 5:25 pm

Nuisance biters/barkers/jumpers?? Yeah, they need to be put down.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Sun May 05, 2024 5:49 pm

The dog was according to Noem "untrainabale" and "less than worthless".
Is there a chance she knows Donald Trump?
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 pm

Haley got again more 20% in deep red Indiana. In a race shes not even in. :lol:
Trump is so toast.
Major pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed May 08, 2024 12:43 pm

Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Wed May 08, 2024 6:02 pm

And now to Margy Greene live to the house.

Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 09, 2024 8:15 am

I am very happy that the bid by Marjorie Taylor Greene to oust Mike Johnson as Speaker of the US House of Representatives FAILED. =D> :D :lol: =D>

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s very public bid to oust Mike Johnson fails minutes after she files motion
‘It’s a gimmick, it’s a joke, it’s laughable,’ says fellow Republican while Greene says ‘we need Republicans that are finally going to stand up and stop this bullshit.’ (...)

In the end, an overwhelming number of Democrats and Republicans pushed back against Ms Greene. The House voted 359-43 against the Republican congresswoman’s ouster attempt, allowing Mr Johnson to stay in his position.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-mike-johnson-removal-b2541883.html

Only a MAGA extremist would support such a move to vacate the Speaker position.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 09, 2024 11:54 am

You should thank Jeffries and his Democrats who saved Johnson and his position as the Speaker of the House.
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu May 09, 2024 1:27 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
You should thank Jeffries and his Democrats who saved Johnson and his position as the Speaker of the House.

p-rat does not understand or fails to grasp the significance of what I posted:
The House voted 359-43 against the Republican congresswoman’s ouster attempt,

Is anyone surprised?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 pm

I gave the main credit to Jeffries and his fellow Democrats. Without this support from Democrats...Johnson would of been dumped.

Your typical reply is to deny and fabricate some type of "look at me", I'm right and everyone is a liar.

You're just some guy who has comprehensive skills that are lacking. I'm not looking for a verbal fight with you, but your replies to anyone who differs from your point of view gets to be called liar or some other name.

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 09, 2024 8:03 pm

This is the funniest shit atm, no doubt. :lol:

Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am

Public opinion polls released in April 2024 found Joe Biden to be the least popular U.S. president in 70 years.
Rating: True
In April 2024, multiple outlets and social media accounts reported that U.S. President Joe Biden was the least popular president in 70 years.

For example, Livemint business news site reported on Biden's declining popularity, stating he was the "most unpopular US President in 7 decades." The article highlighted the significance of Biden's low approval ratings compared to those of previous presidents since the 1950s and provided insight into the factors contributing to his low popularity, while discussing their implications for his re-election in 2024.

Similarly, a Reddit post repeated the claim, and the New York Post also covered Biden's low approval ratings, stating that, "Biden is the least popular president in 70 years — below even Nixon and Carter":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-multiple-polls-biden-230000922.html
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Sun May 12, 2024 3:29 pm

Even Fox News is recognizing that Trump support peaked early this year and his constant lies and increasing mental dysfunction are being recognized by hard-core Republicans.
Latest poll on Fox Biden 50% - Trump 44%.
They have mentioned it is not fake that Trump rally supporters are wearing diapers in support of Trump.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby pmac666 on Sun May 12, 2024 5:26 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Public opinion polls released in April 2024 found Joe Biden to be the least popular U.S. president in 70 years.
Rating: True
In April 2024, multiple outlets and social media accounts reported that U.S. President Joe Biden was the least popular president in 70 years.

For example, Livemint business news site reported on Biden's declining popularity, stating he was the "most unpopular US President in 7 decades." The article highlighted the significance of Biden's low approval ratings compared to those of previous presidents since the 1950s and provided insight into the factors contributing to his low popularity, while discussing their implications for his re-election in 2024.

Similarly, a Reddit post repeated the claim, and the New York Post also covered Biden's low approval ratings, stating that, "Biden is the least popular president in 70 years — below even Nixon and Carter":

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-multiple-polls-biden-230000922.html

Atleast livemint and reddit agrees. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue May 14, 2024 2:46 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Even Fox News is recognizing that Trump support peaked early this year and his constant lies and increasing mental dysfunction are being recognized by hard-core Republicans.
Latest poll on Fox Biden 50% - Trump 44%.
They have mentioned it is not fake that Trump rally supporters are wearing diapers in support of Trump.

What Fox poll are you looking at, GaryD?

Published May 13, 2024 11:08am EDT
Trump ahead of Biden in these key swing states: poll
New polls point to former President Trump making gaining on President Biden among younger, Black and Hispanic voters

Former President Trump has the edge in five of the six key battleground states where he was narrowly edged by President Biden four years ago, according to new polls.

The surveys, released Monday by the New York Times, Siena College and the Philadelphia Inquirer, suggest that discontent over the economy and the Israeli-Hamas war in Gaza, and a deterioration in support for Biden by younger, Black and Hispanic voters, "threaten to unravel the president's Democratic coalition."

However, according to the new polls, with just under six months to go until Election Day, Trump leads Biden among registered voters 49%-42% in Arizona, 49%-39% in Georgia, 49%-42% in Michigan, 50%-38% in Nevada, and edges the president 47%-44% in Pennsylvania, with Biden narrowly on top in Wisconsin 47%-45%.

(...)
The 2024 rematch between the Democratic president and his Republican predecessor was closer among the narrower pool of likely voters. Trump held the advantage in five states - Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin - with Biden edging ahead in Michigan.**

The surveys' findings were similar when third-party and independent candidates were added to the mix, including Democrat turned independent White House contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

The new surveys, conducted April 28 through May 9, come as Trump makes history as the first current or former president to stand trial in a criminal case. Additionally, they were also conducted amid a massive ad blitz by the Biden campaign across the key battleground states.

However, "the polls offer little indication that any of these developments have helped Mr. Biden, hurt Mr. Trump or quelled the electorate’s discontent," the New York Times writes.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-poll-spells-trouble-for-biden-in-crucial-battleground-states-in-rematch-with-trump

**And I believe these are most of the key states you identified earlier, GaryD.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed May 15, 2024 10:25 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
I doubt that Biden's handlers will allow him to be in a Presidential debate. Trump will run circles around old Joe and make him look mentally incompetent, if there is any remaining doubt among some voters.

Look whos wrong again.
Always assume the oposite of those maga predictions and you will make a lot of good life decissions.
Like for the second part, we prolly can safely assume that old Joe will run circles around sleepy Donald and will make him look (even more) mentally incompetent. Surprised Trump handlers let him do it.
Well, he still might chicken out.
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Wed May 15, 2024 10:44 am

pmac666 wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
I doubt that Biden's handlers will allow him to be in a Presidential debate. Trump will run circles around old Joe and make him look mentally incompetent, if there is any remaining doubt among some voters.

Look whos wrong again.
Always assume the oposite of those maga predictions and you will make a lot of good life decissions.
Like for the second part, we prolly can safely assume that old Joe will run circles around sleepy Donald and will make him look (even more) mentally incompetent. Surprised Trump handlers let him do it.
Well, he still might chicken out.

Jusplay4MAGA , does he not remember how Trump avoided any debates in the Republican Primaries?

President Biden is looking forward to debate Trump.

Postby pmac666 on Wed May 15, 2024 10:52 am

Joe also already accepted a invitation from ABC to a debate in september.
Guess hes indeed looking forward to it.
Cant wait to see that. :lol:
Major pmac666

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,