Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby GaryDenton on Wed May 15, 2024 4:43 pm

That was a national poll I found on Fox News.

Dig down to find it as they buried it under state polls showing how bad they think it is for Biden. They quit publishing their national poll early this year because they are an arm of the Republican Party. They can always talk about a bad state poll for Biden.

They also bury results like this "Biden leads 49%-45% among those likely to vote in the presidential election" in other polls and talk about the worst result: "Trump held a 46%-44% advantage among adults"
and headline race is deadlocked.

May 6:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-and-trump-deadlocked-in-polls-six-months-out-from-2024-presidential-election

Poll average Trump 41.2 Biden 40.5 - 538.

Real Clear Politics* average Trump 46 - Biden 44.9.

*RCP went in the bag for Trump and laid off all their moderate and Democratic staff when Trump entered politics and has close ties to the Federalist and other hard-conservative sources.

For moderates and liberals optimistically Trump peaked earlier this year.

My major doubt is that even if people are acting stupid right now, when they pay attention billions in corporate and billionaire money will likely be flowing to support dismantling government regulations.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby pmac666 on Wed May 15, 2024 5:39 pm

Also, and i dont wanna say the polls are off (what they most likely are considering how badly Trump and reps are underperforming in elections lately compared to the polling), i just wanna point out that the margin of error will be a blue bleeding democrat again.
So im totally comfortabale with a even polling. Which are slowly shifting to Joe anyways....
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 17, 2024 2:45 am

Biden offers a long-shot prayer effort. And since Biden claims to be Catholic, this is an appropriate prayer:

Biden Launches a Hail Mary

As one of the smart kids who insisted President Joe Biden would never agree to debate Donald Trump, I have a particular responsibility to assess why my prediction, shared by millions, now appears to be totally wrong.

I say "appears to be" because my official position on the just-announced debates, planned for June 27 and September 10, is this: I will believe them when I see them. That's how unwise it seems for an incumbent in full cognitive decline to step into a debate octagon with a challenger brimming with pent-up energy from weeks of confinement in a New York courtroom.

But there was Biden on Wednesday morning, in a 14-second video which required five edits to assemble, not only expressing a willingness to debate but wedging in some cranky trash talk ("Make my day, pal"), and an admittedly clever reference to the difficulty of scheduling a debate while Trump's trial drags on ("I hear you're free on Wednesdays").

This decision defies all logic. There is no universe in which Biden pulls off an objectively superior debate performance. But therein lies the answer to the mystery. He doesn't have to actually perform better than Trump. He doesn't have to suddenly persuade voters that the border is functioning and the economy is healthy. That's because he will not be judged by ordinary standards. The expectations for his performance are so low that exceeding them is likely, and that will be the story.

(...)
As we saw the morning after Biden's rambling, angry State of the Union address, simply surviving the night will draw enthusiastic plaudits from his defenders in the vast media ecosystem.

And that's precisely what Biden needs amid weeks of stories of waning support and plunging poll numbers. His team has to know that with three long months before the Democratic convention in Chicago, there is a dire need for a shift in narrative.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-launches-a-hail-mary-opinion/ar-BB1mwuIB?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1cf8c8aa8e51401a80c894a41eefdb4f&ei=23

And GaryD continues to back the WRONG old man. Biden is HORRIBLE, inept, incompetent, and too Feeble. Trump is not yet there. And even in his prime, Biden was inept and incompetent. SAD.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Fri May 17, 2024 2:56 am

Regarding physical fitness, morality, mental fitness, and dementia, I back my old man and his supporters over the opponent.

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby pmac666 on Fri May 17, 2024 8:41 am

jusplay4fun wrote:And GaryD continues to back the WRONG old man. Biden is HORRIBLE, inept, incompetent, and too Feeble. Trump is not yet there. And even in his prime, Biden was inept and incompetent. SAD.

Youre already sounding exactly like that orange man you absolutley do not support. :lol:

And yeah, we know hes old, everyone does. And no one cares, ppl will vote for old Joe over Trump aslong as he has a puls.
Youre preaching here on a daily basis to a choir of what? Maybe 10 super decided ppl on a gaming forum. Its pretty much useless what youre doing here. lol
Its almost like you have to assure yourself that its ok to vote for orange man bad.
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 17, 2024 3:56 pm

This must be where many Democratic Liberals are:

Biden is probably going to lose this election.

Many of us realize that already, I suspect, but grief is a process. Anti-Trumpers who are momentarily stuck in denial still have more than five months to reach the acceptance stage, and naturally some are in no hurry to get there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-s-poll-numbers-are-awful-america-brace-for-a-trump-victory-in-november/ar-BB1myCs9?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=ba3dd00a17354abfb930775a38bd2988&ei=33

This explains the vehemence of those like GaryD and p-rat (and those I just ignore) on the topic of Trump.

And the news gets worse for them as you read the article cited above:

The hard reality, though, is that the Southern and Western swing states won by the president in 2020 are drifting further into Trump’s column. The new Times poll finds him leading among registered voters by 7 points in Arizona, 10 points in Georgia and 12 points in Nevada, margins that threaten to make each state noncompetitive.

Those numbers may be gaudier than in other surveys, but they’re part of a trend that has Trump comfortably in front in all three states:

Another poll of Arizona taken last month saw him ahead by 7 points as well while others in the state put his lead between 4 to 6 points.

A couple of surveys of Georgia in April found him 6 points up on Biden there.

And while the Times’ Nevada number is a bit of an outlier, a Morning Consult poll published weeks ago detected an 8-point advantage.

As you digest that, bear in mind that polling has traditionally underestimated Trump’s support. Maybe the industry has finally figured out how to survey the low-propensity working-class voters who keep surprising everyone by showing up in droves for their hero on Election Day, but if not, his advantage in these three states is even larger than the polls anticipate.

(...) The latest monthly jobs report came in under expectations. Consumer confidence isn’t rising; it declined in April for the third month in a row. And Americans are growing pessimistic again about inflation, with the anticipated rate for the next year having recently reached its highest level in five months.

In the Times poll, more than 50% of registered voters rated national economic conditions as “poor” in five of the six states surveyed.

An incumbent can’t get reelected in an environment like that.
nd we’re reaching the point on the calendar where even if Biden suddenly got a string of encouraging economic data, it’s anyone’s guess whether there’s enough time left before November for voters to gain sufficient confidence that the trend will continue to justify handing him a second term.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue May 21, 2024 2:41 am

Stupid Biden: race pandering, AGAIN. We are not living in the World in Biden's head. Biden is too old and too feeble and too incompetent.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/maher-dings-biden-s-morehouse-speech-we-re-not-living-in-the-world-he-s-talking-about/vi-BB1mKU16?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=5f46a7be0dae4b4990d40148aece1f11&ei=19#details

He has to try to gain black voters, and THAT is a sign of ONE of his election problems.

He and Kamala will try to exploit the abortion issue, and that is likely NOT enough.

That is about ALL he has to defeat Trump.

He cannot brag about the economy nor foreign affairs. His message that Trump is a threat to Democracy is not gaining much traction, either. Poor OLD Joe.

and let's have a few laughs about politics:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/webcontent/weekend-update-bidens-state-of-the-union-mitch-mcconnell-endorses-trump---snl/vi-LrhNlrWAxX6opQ?vid=RMbJfuj7Ln8&provider=yt&ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=de61260c921f4c22abf801bf2f6a26f0&ei=94#details
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Tue May 21, 2024 8:08 am

Tell us Justplay4maga, is Joe Biden old? :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Tue May 21, 2024 8:26 am

Trump now posts ads with "unified reich" stuff on Truth social.
That should secure him the nazi demographic.
But i dont think that will hurt Joe much since there are surely huge overlaps between the dog killers, the white supremasists and the nazis.

But hey, what can ya do? Joe Biden is old....
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Tue May 21, 2024 9:31 am

Trump is not a Nazi? He still gets their overwhelming support!
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Tue May 21, 2024 9:37 am

pmac666 wrote:Tell us Justplay4maga, is Joe Biden old? :lol:

Today's youth do not respect their elders. It's a new world out there where propaganda, disinformation and whispers from Moscow is their allies.
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Tue May 21, 2024 9:39 am

Cmon, Trump a nazi?
"He just wanna be like Hitler, that really doesnt mean hes a nazi." - random Trumper (or Justplay4maga).
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Tue May 21, 2024 10:52 am

pmac666 wrote:Cmon, Trump a nazi?
"He just wanna be like Hitler, that really doesnt mean hes a nazi." - random Trumper (or Justplay4maga).

I always pictured Trump, more like Mussolini. You know, more clown-like.

Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 22, 2024 4:21 pm

LoL. :lol: :D :lol: p-mac and p-rat salivating over my latest post; they went rabid.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed May 22, 2024 11:34 pm

Hunter still makes news for his Dad, the Big Guy:

New text message allegedly reveals Hunter Biden proposed meeting for dad, uncle and Chinese exec in NYC

Newly released messages from the House Ways and Means Committee appear to show Hunter Biden proposing a meeting in New York City between the boss of a Chinese energy company and Joe Biden, the former vice president at the time, along with Joe's brother, Jim Biden.

"Can you meet this evening early," Hunter Biden asked Yadong Liu, CEO of CEFC Global Strategic Holdings in a poorly punctuated text message the evening of Dec. 12, 2017.

"My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works."

"I'm sorry for the late notice I got off the red eye in Baltimore from LA and take a little nap before I got his message," Hunter added.

Yadong told Hunter "No problem" and asked to let him "know when and where to meet."

A former Hunter Biden business associate slammed the Biden family in a statement to Fox News Digital about the exchange between Hunter and Yadong, saying, "This is a great exhibit of their nonsense and lies.

"Yet another example of them just blatantly lying to the American public," the former associate added.

Hunter's uncle emailed Hunter with "Yadong" in the subject line of an email the day after the proposed meeting, but it is unclear what the context was. A Town & Country Magazine profile piece and photos from a gala match up with the time frame of the elder Biden being in New York City on the evening of Dec. 12, 2017.

In addition to the messages between Hunter and Yadong, a photo of Yadong's business card was included in a document released by the House Ways and Means Committee.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-text-message-allegedly-reveals-hunter-biden-proposed-meeting-for-dad-uncle-and-chinese-exec-in-nyc/ar-BB1mSMEb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d5155513d6864ba98021be64d1ea6d16&ei=15

and what LIES? (from same source, same article)

President Biden has repeatedly insisted he had no knowledge of his son's foreign business dealings, but records show he met with more than a dozen of Hunter Biden’s business associates, foreign and domestic. And some of those associates and top staffers at Hunter Biden’s now-defunct company visited the Obama White House more than 90 times when Joe Biden was vice president.

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy as he jabbed his finger in Doocy's face on the campaign trail in Iowa in 2019. "You should be looking at Trump. Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum. … Everybody’s looked at it and said there’s nothing there. Ask the right question."

"I don’t discuss business with my son," Biden said again a month later in October 2019.

In the fall of 2023, Hunter's attorney claimed Hunter "did not share" his business or his profits with his father, marking another notable shift in the narrative responding to allegations that link President Biden to his son’s business dealings. Fox News Digital has published several reports contradicting the White House's claims.

The House Oversight Committee released a report earlier this year claiming the elder Biden met with nearly every foreign business associate who paid the Biden family.

"Joe Biden interacted with nearly all of his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates
. President Biden spoke by phone, attended dinners and meetings, and had coffee with his son’s foreign business associates," the press release said. "These individuals include Russian and Kazakhstani oligarchs, a Burisma executive, and Chinese nationals who collectively funneled millions to his son."

And there are those who lament that Trump is crooked. Do you honestly look at Biden Family, Inc., or are you that BIASED to ignore ALL THIS? :roll: Just as with Trump, there are lots of ALLEGATIONS. If Trump wins, you can expect more inquiry from the DOJ into these matters of LIKELY CORRUPTION of the Biden FAMILY. What a bunch of grifters. And you want THESE guys in charge of the Economy? At least with Trump, others can benefit. With the Bidens, ONLY THEY benefit. Can anyone say GRAFT and CORRUPTION?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu May 23, 2024 3:20 am

----------The betting on the election has Trump a 17pt favorite...So what has Biden/The Biden White House done...Ban betting on the Election... :lol:
---------- The White House staff, had to fix Biden's error full speech...At the 69th Annual Fight for Freedom NAACP speech in Detroit(a few days after his horrible college speech)...Where he lies for the African American vote...When his open borders have hurt the African American community the most...Biden just doesn't get why... African Americans are moving Trump's way this November...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby pmac666 on Thu May 23, 2024 11:58 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Hunter still makes news for his Dad, the Big Guy:

New text message allegedly reveals Hunter Biden proposed meeting for dad, uncle and Chinese exec in NYC

Newly released messages from the House Ways and Means Committee appear to show Hunter Biden proposing a meeting in New York City between the boss of a Chinese energy company and Joe Biden, the former vice president at the time, along with Joe's brother, Jim Biden.

"Can you meet this evening early," Hunter Biden asked Yadong Liu, CEO of CEFC Global Strategic Holdings in a poorly punctuated text message the evening of Dec. 12, 2017.

"My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works."

"I'm sorry for the late notice I got off the red eye in Baltimore from LA and take a little nap before I got his message," Hunter added.

Yadong told Hunter "No problem" and asked to let him "know when and where to meet."

A former Hunter Biden business associate slammed the Biden family in a statement to Fox News Digital about the exchange between Hunter and Yadong, saying, "This is a great exhibit of their nonsense and lies.

"Yet another example of them just blatantly lying to the American public," the former associate added.

Hunter's uncle emailed Hunter with "Yadong" in the subject line of an email the day after the proposed meeting, but it is unclear what the context was. A Town & Country Magazine profile piece and photos from a gala match up with the time frame of the elder Biden being in New York City on the evening of Dec. 12, 2017.

In addition to the messages between Hunter and Yadong, a photo of Yadong's business card was included in a document released by the House Ways and Means Committee.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/new-text-message-allegedly-reveals-hunter-biden-proposed-meeting-for-dad-uncle-and-chinese-exec-in-nyc/ar-BB1mSMEb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d5155513d6864ba98021be64d1ea6d16&ei=15

and what LIES? (from same source, same article)

President Biden has repeatedly insisted he had no knowledge of his son's foreign business dealings, but records show he met with more than a dozen of Hunter Biden’s business associates, foreign and domestic. And some of those associates and top staffers at Hunter Biden’s now-defunct company visited the Obama White House more than 90 times when Joe Biden was vice president.

"I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy as he jabbed his finger in Doocy's face on the campaign trail in Iowa in 2019. "You should be looking at Trump. Trump’s doing this because he knows I’ll beat him like a drum. … Everybody’s looked at it and said there’s nothing there. Ask the right question."

"I don’t discuss business with my son," Biden said again a month later in October 2019.

In the fall of 2023, Hunter's attorney claimed Hunter "did not share" his business or his profits with his father, marking another notable shift in the narrative responding to allegations that link President Biden to his son’s business dealings. Fox News Digital has published several reports contradicting the White House's claims.

The House Oversight Committee released a report earlier this year claiming the elder Biden met with nearly every foreign business associate who paid the Biden family.

"Joe Biden interacted with nearly all of his son Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates
. President Biden spoke by phone, attended dinners and meetings, and had coffee with his son’s foreign business associates," the press release said. "These individuals include Russian and Kazakhstani oligarchs, a Burisma executive, and Chinese nationals who collectively funneled millions to his son."

And there are those who lament that Trump is crooked. Do you honestly look at Biden Family, Inc., or are you that BIASED to ignore ALL THIS? :roll: Just as with Trump, there are lots of ALLEGATIONS. If Trump wins, you can expect more inquiry from the DOJ into these matters of LIKELY CORRUPTION of the Biden FAMILY. What a bunch of grifters. And you want THESE guys in charge of the Economy? At least with Trump, others can benefit. With the Bidens, ONLY THEY benefit. Can anyone say GRAFT and CORRUPTION?

It would be so easy, show some evidence, present it to a grand jury and let them decide. And when theres enough set up a trial.
Have YOU got that evidence? Cause the brilliant Comers and Jordans of this world failed to produce any. After 3 yrs of investigating.

Joes now been vetted countless times and all you got is a big fat nothing and some "feelings".
He must be the cleanest politician in Washington.

And again you forgot to mention how incredible old Joe is. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 24, 2024 2:50 am

The Daily Show offered a brutal roast of Vice President Kamala Harris and her public speaking with a segment introducing her “holistic thought advisor,” someone who promotes the art of “speaking without thinking.
(...)

Another soundbite of the vice president played with her saying, “we have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen,” as her “advisor” arranged her latest speech.

Another soundbite included Harris saying, “see the moment in time in which we exist in our present and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”
(...)

“People should be able to understand what their leaders are saying when they talk, but I prefer to leave Kamala’s thoughts open to interpretation like a work of modern art that you look at and go, ‘I wonder what that was all about.'”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/daily-show-brutally-roasts-kamala-harris-word-salads-by-introducing-her-holistic-advisor-a-process-i-call-speaking-without-thinking/ar-BB1mRlmm?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1c9244f5179e4bb6a5c9043a2e7874b0&ei=9

Great selection, Joe. Kamala is nearly as incompetent as you are.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Fri May 24, 2024 6:31 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
The Daily Show offered a brutal roast of Vice President Kamala Harris and her public speaking with a segment introducing her “holistic thought advisor,” someone who promotes the art of “speaking without thinking.
(...)

Another soundbite of the vice president played with her saying, “we have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen,” as her “advisor” arranged her latest speech.

Another soundbite included Harris saying, “see the moment in time in which we exist in our present and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future.”
(...)

“People should be able to understand what their leaders are saying when they talk, but I prefer to leave Kamala’s thoughts open to interpretation like a work of modern art that you look at and go, ‘I wonder what that was all about.'”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/daily-show-brutally-roasts-kamala-harris-word-salads-by-introducing-her-holistic-advisor-a-process-i-call-speaking-without-thinking/ar-BB1mRlmm?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1c9244f5179e4bb6a5c9043a2e7874b0&ei=9

Great selection, Joe. Kamala is nearly as incompetent as you are.

So you are deflecting AGAIN?
Looks like you got as much as Comer and Jordan. lol
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Fri May 24, 2024 8:47 am

Just reading all this copy/paste garbage that jusplay4MAGA posts is brutal enough, but having this Sunday School Teacher yelling, "I'm brilliant and you're biased and a liar!" is becoming a bit creepy.

His repetitive replies where he demands you to answer his many absurd claims, yet goes back to yelling squirrel and throwing shiny objects to distract and change any subject that might put his rapist and drifter hero in a bad light.

When around half of our Republican Legislature repeats proven Russian propaganda....you got to think how ignorant the leadership of the RNC is. Mind-blowing!

.Jusplay4MAGA is now concerned about how VP Harris speaks? Has he listened and watched the clown circus in Congress?
MTG (Jewish Lasers)

Boebert (I love to fondle cocks in a theatre):

Jusplay4MAGA, can point to any Democrat absurdity, but I'll raise him 10 Republican absurdities. Wanna play poker?
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri May 24, 2024 9:40 am

Nothing new. I post something VALIDATED and critical of Biden or one of their precious Liberal Democrats. AND they post DRIVEL in a feeble attempt to respond. :roll: They continue to post their OPINION with nothing to support such silly claims. (I do check and read a few, JUST to see if their is something new from one of they, BUT NOTHING worthwhile of a response or that demands refutation.) It is like they are both Pavlov's dogs.

I am glad I ignore most of their stuff. :D
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Fri May 24, 2024 6:32 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Nothing new. I post something VALIDATED and critical of Biden or one of their precious Liberal Democrats. AND they post DRIVEL in a feeble attempt to respond. :roll: They continue to post their OPINION with nothing to support such silly claims. (I do check and read a few, JUST to see if their is something new from one of they, BUT NOTHING worthwhile of a response or that demands refutation.) It is like they are both Pavlov's dogs.

I am glad I ignore most of their stuff. :D

And they say they dont live in an upside down world. :roll:
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat May 25, 2024 9:19 am

LoL...as predicted. Lots of saliva and LOTS more drivel, I am sure.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat May 25, 2024 10:05 am

Just ignore and foe?

It's impossible to debate an individual who is as intelligent as yourself. How can we reply to your typical response jusplay4MAGA? Refute all replies by saying, " LIES and biased news outlets. Changing the subject back to insults or yelling squirrel. You demand we answer some questions that we're unaware of....You repeat things you have seen by others that are plainly Russian propaganda.

Jusplay4MAGA, you can connect the dots of propaganda and conspiracies that your MAGA cult followers breathe in daily to reinforce your alternative universe you live in.

Do you teach your MAGA views to your pre-school students? Do you bring your Trump Bible to your Sunday School and preach to them that Trump is divine?
Sergeant Pack Rat

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,