Conquer Club

Great Military Battles in History

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Great Military Battles in History

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:04 pm

The Battle of Kuwait International Airport was the Largest Tank Battle in US Marine Corps History

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-battle-of-kuwait-international-airport-was-the-largest-tank-battle-in-us-marine-corps-history/ss-AA10h4p9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=edbf3434eacc4eef934468456d5bc756#image=6

(...)

The battle was fast and furious

Today, the "Reveille Engagement," which was part of the Battle of Kuwait International Airport, remains the largest tank battle in Marine Corps history. Despite the massive amount of troops that took part from both sides, it was still fought in rapid fashion.

While the fighting concluded at Kuwait International Airport, it began along the way to the airstrip. The 1st Marine Division had smashed through the Iraqi line, destroying over 250 T-55 and T-62 tanks, as well as 70 Soviet T-72s, manned by the Iraqi 3rd Armored Division. The 2nd Marine Division scattered the Iraqi forces by engaging them on the other side, taking additional tanks, as well as armored personnel carriers (APCs) and trucks.

The battle was a victory for the UN forces. The US lost 19 servicemen, and 11 tanks were either damaged or destroyed. The Iraqis, on the other hand, suffered hundreds of casualties and thousands of soldier were captured. In addition, hundreds of their tanks were destroyed.

The aftermath of the Battle of Kuwait International Airport
Like the Battle of Kuwait International Airport, the Gulf War was over very quickly. Just one day after the battle, the coalition was victorious and the Iraqis were driven out of Kuwait.

The war, however, had long-lasting consequences. During their retreat, the Iraqis set fire to hundreds of oil wells, which burned for months and resulted in the loss of six million barrels of oil a day. The fires also contributed to heavy pollution. Prior to the war's conclusion, the UN Security Council had adopted Resolution 661, which placed severe sanctions on Iraq. During the 12 years it was enforced, many everyday Iraqis struggled with hyperinflation and malnutrition.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 am

BattleBots!

Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 am

You mean, Battle Bugs:

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

Gazans killed by Israel's illegal invasion: 36,743
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:27 pm

saxi vs ralph vs jimmie-boi: EPIC Battle and race to the bottom :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:00 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:saxi vs ralph vs jimmie-boi: EPIC Battle and race to the bottom :D :lol: =D>

says the guy that uses the “Battle of Kuwait International Airport” in a thread about “Great Military Battles in History”.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:57 am

------------The 2 Ultimate Battles that changed the World Forever :!:..77 years ago... ...
----------The Bombing of Japan, Hiroshima on August 6th ,1945 A.D. by Uranium Little Boy...On August 9th , 1945 A.D. Nagasaki by Plutonium Fat Man,By The USA,Great Britain,Canada, The Manhattan Project...Ending World War 2....The Nuclear Age was set upon MANKIND....For now Mankind has the means to wipe itself off the face of the Earth...Result of the battle,Allied Victory...
------------- Because It was President Truman who ordered the bombing in WW2...He didn't want to bomb North Korea when MacArthur wanted to...If Thomas Dewey had won the 1948 A.D. Presidential Election...I think Dewey would have nuclear bombed North Korea, listened to MacArthur instead of firing him, like Truman did...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....
---------- As for Pluto, President Bush 43 said in America,Pluto is still a Planet...Yes,I agree....An American founded Pluto in 1930 A.D...The rest of the world hates America, tried to take that away from America...
--------- But I'll go one better....The elements are named after Planets,the new ones of The era... Plutonium is named after Planet Pluto....Since there has been no change in the Periodic table of elements...By the world scientific community...... Plutonium is still Plutonium...Pluto is and will always be a PLANET =D> =D> =D> :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:34 am

-----------About Kuwait.....A sad but true fact about America and the world....So between the Gulf War until Saddam Hussein was captured...Looking for weapons of mass destruction.....The USA had troops protecting the border of Iraq and Kuwait....So in one news report...They showed American soldiers in the Sun ,heat of the Desert...In T shirts,shorts in hammocks in an open tent....Then the report went to an air conditioned shopping mall in Kuwait City...The American news reporter asked some Kuwaitis in the mall...
----------- Reporter, " So, how do you feel about Americans out there in the heat protecting your border...You are in here sitting in air conditioning???"
----------- A Kuwaiti in the mall, "Better them than us, smiling..."
----------- That just about sums up U.S. stupid foreign policy...How the world uses America.... :(
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:38 am

jimboston wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:saxi vs ralph vs jimmie-boi: EPIC Battle and race to the bottom :D :lol: =D>

says the guy that uses the “Battle of Kuwait International Airport” in a thread about “Great Military Battles in History”.

And your posted epic battles are fictional and/or about silly games. At least mine are military battles, MORON.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:08 am

Regarding the element, Plutonium, symbol Pu (LoL, for real..), atomic number or at # 94:

It is generated in the fission of naturally occurring Uranium; I think it is the U-235 isotope that is used for that purpose and for weapons grade material. That is why centrifuges are used, to separate the isotopes. U-235 occurs on the order of some 1-4%; most naturally occurring uranium is U-238 isotope and that is NOT fissionable.

One of the ironies of ConfedSS's post is that plutonium was used to make the 2nd A-bomb, the one dropped on Nagasaki on August 9, 1945. The scientists learned quickly that Pu was better for making Atomic bombs and most of the nuclear arsenal now uses Pu. I assume that Pu isotopes are separated by centrifuges, but I have not read that specifically as making A-bombs is not a huge or even modest concern of mine. Even thermonuclear Hydrogen (fusion) bombs use the Pu Atomic bomb is a detonator.

Pu is very toxic; that is one of the MAIN points of the movie Silkwood (as I recall, Cher was in it; I cannot recall who played the legal aide; I never saw the movie; Jane Fonda?) about the operation of Pu plants used to extract and purify Pu from nuclear wastes. I think this also makes Hanford, WA a very dangerous place, the radioactivity AND the toxicity of Pu.

I cannot recall if ConfedSS mentioned that Pu is named for Pluto and Uranium (at # 92) the element is named for the planet and Roman god Uranus; same for Neptunium (at # 93).

On this point, ConfedSs is WRONG: Chemists (Scientists) have "made" elements beyond #94. About every few years a new element is confirmed and these are called trans-Uranium element. So the elements do not STOP at Plutonium. There are currently some 109 elements confirmed, including those named for Einstein, Curie, Mendeleev, Fermi (scientists) and Berkley (CA), California places important in atomic chemistry research. Some claim that these guys and gal(s) are physicists and not chemists; both work. :D

Until the elements are officially named, they are called by their atomic number (at #). For example, at # 118 is called ununoctium. We expect that to be very stable since it would behave chemically like a stable noble gas. I am not aware that it has been officially "discovered" partly because of the expense to do these experiments and then await another expensive confirmation. And some isotopes of some elements last (half life) of well under one SECOND.

Now there may be a minor error here or there, but since I have been ACCUSED FALSELY of only being able to "copy and paste" I will refrain from looking up any of these facts and claim that they are based only on my RECALL. I challenge jimmie boi to find an error in what I typed (and NOT about a Hollywood movie).

I will comment on the battle of "is Pluto a planet or not" LATER. I can comment on most of that without looking up facts since I teach BOTH Chemistry and Physics. I look up facts and often paste them to avoid a minor error if I am not POSITIVE of the fact(s).
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:41 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jimboston wrote:

And your posted epic battles are fictional and/or about silly games. At least mine are military battles, MORON.

Have you ever heard of humor? parody?

No? Didn’t think so.

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:33 am

The "demotion" of Pluto from a planet, formerly one of 9 in our Solar System, to a "minor planet" was led by the respected and well-known astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Whether this is deserved or not is subject to debate, by astronomers and by the public.

The decision to do the demotion was formally adopted by the body of professional astronomers, the Astronomical Union or the Society of Astronomers; I will let jimmie bone-head correct me on this minor point. This demotion occurred about 20 years ago.

One of the odd features of this new definition is that it fits only Pluto. This definition seems tailor-made (or Tyson made) to force Pluto OUT of the family of "normal" planets.

Pluto has always been an "oddball" and thus its demotion may well be deserved. Facts:
1) its orbit is the only one not to be in the same plane as the other 8 planets.
2) its orbit is not concentric about the sun; for some 20 years, 1978 to 1998 or so, its orbit was actually INSIDE that of Neptune, making it the 8th planet from the sun.
3) When one of the Voyager satellites flew by the planets in the later part of the 20th century, the only one not in line was Pluto. Hence it needed its own mission, called Horizon, as I recall. It sent some interesting and fantastic photos back to earth of Pluto and its moon, Charon, about 10 years ago. I think that that satellite was launched just shortly after Voyageur reached Neptune; it took a while to get there.
4) The ratio of planet to moon is also odd for Pluto/Charon; they are nearly the same size, unusual in the solar system.
5) Pluto is said to be in the Kuiper Belt, the only planet that far out.
6) Pluto, as I recall, is the only planet not to clear out all the material (at the start of the solar system) present in the region near and in its orbit.

I never had to use a mnemonic to remember the order of the planets from the sun. But, to have a bit of FUN here, My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas became: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos. Hmmm, nine pizzas (and NO pineapple, please) sounds better, despite what Jill Biden may say. :D :lol: Remember that jimmie bone-head....??
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:54 am

jusplay4fun wrote:The "demotion" of Pluto from a planet, formerly one of 9 in our Solar System, to a "minor planet" was led by the respected and well-known astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Whether this is deserved or not is subject to debate, by astronomers and by the public.

The decision to do the demotion was formally adopted by the body of professional astronomers, the Astronomical Union or the Society of Astronomers; I will let jimmie bone-head correct me on this minor point. This demotion occurred about 20 years ago.

One of the odd features of this new definition is that it fits only Pluto. This definition seems tailor-made (or Tyson made) to force Pluto OUT of the family of "normal" planets.

That's completely wrong.

The definition of "dwarf planet" (to which Pluto has now been reclassified) fits many objects. We are not certain exactly how many because they tend to be small, very far away, and dim, so they are extremely difficult to observe. Some estimates put the number as high as 10,000. (Source) Most of these are still unknown, but at the very least five have been confirmed: Ceres, Pluto, Eris, Haumea, and Makemake. So at the very least the new definition fits five objects and not just Pluto. It is extremely likely that hundreds or thousands more will eventually be confirmed.

Reframing this as some kind of political conspiracy is completely antithetical to what science is. Science pushes forward. As our knowledge expands, old ideas are modified or sometimes discarded entirely. There's nothing personal about the "demotion" of Pluto. We now know a lot more about the solar system than we did when your mother served nine pizzas. We know there are a great many dwarf planets out there, and Pluto simply happened to be the first one observed. At the time we thought it was unique, so it was temporarily put among the full planets for lack of a better category, but now we know better.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:23 am

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:The "demotion" of Pluto from a planet, formerly one of 9 in our Solar System, to a "minor planet" was led by the respected and well-known astronomer Neil deGrasse Tyson.

That's completely wrong.

The definition of "dwarf planet" (to which Pluto has now been reclassified) fits many objects. We are not certain exactly how many because they tend to be small, very far away, and dim, so they are extremely difficult to observe. Some estimates put the number as high as 10,000. (Source) Most of these are still unknown, but at the very least five have been confirmed: Ceres, Pluto, Eris, Haumea, and Makemake. So at the very least the new definition fits five objects and not just Pluto. It is extremely likely that hundreds or thousands more will eventually be confirmed.

Reframing this as some kind of political conspiracy is completely antithetical to what science is. Science pushes forward. As our knowledge expands, old ideas are modified or sometimes discarded entirely. There's nothing personal about the "demotion" of Pluto. We now know a lot more about the solar system than we did when your mother served nine pizzas. We know there are a great many dwarf planets out there, and Pluto simply happened to be the first one observed. At the time we thought it was unique, so it was temporarily put among the full planets for lack of a better category, but now we know better.

And most discoveries by telescope images of new found planets were made AFTER the demotion of Pluto (to the best of my recollection). We do not know (i.e., we cannot see) if the planet cleared out all the material in its orbit or region in far away systems.

I never framed the demotion of Pluto as a grand political conspiracy. If you want to interpret my words and or the facts that way, so be it. That interpretation may reveal much about your mindset and worldview, Duk. I only mention one person, an astrophysicist. If you want, find the video, likely on YouTube, were Neil deGrasse Tyson ADMITS (or even BRAGS) that he is the Guy who demoted Pluto. (I did some 3-4 years ago.) Whether he said that in jest, as a joke, or to brag, you decide. I think that I did see a few protests about "leave Pluto alone" and "Pluto is still a Planet." But most take and accept the new definition as Science. I think those who taught Astronomy at my school went along with the Governing body on this matter. There was no "Storming of Mount Palomar" over the dispute, unlike Trump and January 6.

And Ceres was always a large asteroid and NOT a planet or minor planet; it is simply the largest of those bodies in the asteroid belt. Further, there was little mention of other objects found near Pluto by New Horizon. There may have been another very small moon or two, but, again, nothing major. The discovery of newer minor planets beyond Pluto have been made recently (in the past 20 years or so); Pluto was discovered in 1930 or so.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:02 am

jusplay4fun wrote:I never had to use a mnemonic to remember the order of the planets from the sun.

Wow!

Congratulations!

=D> =D> =D>

You’re so AMAZING!

You could actually remember nine things in order without using some trick? That’s incredible!

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:03 pm

jimboston wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I never had to use a mnemonic to remember the order of the planets from the sun.

Wow!

Congratulations!

=D> =D> =D>

You’re so AMAZING!

You could actually remember nine things in order without using some trick? That’s incredible!

It is SOOO easy to impress an idiot sales guy who spout BS all the time. And you're in incel; your breath stinks, too. What a moron.

JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Here is jimmie bone head's idea of an epic Military battle:

by jimboston on Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:52 am

Coke vs. Pepsi

Battled often during the infamous “Cola Wars”

what an imbecile :( :shock: :roll: :roll: :geek: :arrow: DummmmAss jimmie bone head

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236280&start=100&p=5254916&view=show#p5254916
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:17 pm

and this is why I got tired of you.

You are your own meme.

You operate on one level… you do that well enough, but you can’t even comprehend what else is being said here.
Not just by me, but by others as well… shit just flies right past you and you keep plodding along one the one path, one interpretation, you can see.

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:24 pm

jimboston wrote:and this is why I got tired of you.

You are your own meme.

You operate on one level… you do that well enough, but you can’t even comprehend what else is being said here.
Not just by me, but by others as well… shit just flies right past you and you keep plodding along one the one path, one interpretation, you can see.

Typical of jimmie bone head who fails to see anything beyond the insults, vomit and bullshit he spews incessantly. I understand more that you can even think of, IMBECILE. You miss so many refutations and jokes I make at your expense, you IDIOT. You are a sad, small, stupid and unimportant man, except in your mind. You have a going nowhere job trying to sell crap to someone and have no significance in your life. Your life is going from one lame task to another, craving excitement and trying for a bit of it by trying to insult me and a few others who bother to read your posted drivel.

Now you are down to the level of ConFedSS, not using punctuation and trying for stream of consciousness method. HINT: Confed does it BETTER and LONGER and that is NOT saying MUCH.

This is getting old; I need to FOE this NITWIT bonehead, again. In the meantime, time to IGNORE the village FOOL again. What a MORON jimmie boi bonehead IS.

Refuting your bullshit is like shooting fish in a barrel; the challenge of it is almost as low as pointing out the lies of saxi, an Alex Jones wannabee. This is way too easy and has gotten much too boring for me.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:58 pm

Can you translate and simplify this for me?

The language you use is way beyond my comprehension level.

I’m sorry I bore you.

Didn’t I basically stop engaging you for like I week till you called me back?
LOL
Desperate for attention much?

Sure, ‘FOE’ me again… that was humorous last time. You replied to my posts more while I was (supposedly) Foe’d than you do normally.

As I’ve said before… the sad thing is I agree with about 75% of your political views… but you’re so horrible at making a point that I despair whenever I have to refute some bullshit Saxi says. It’s like anytime you’re “on my side” I feel I’m “fighting” from behind.

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:23 pm

Nothing personal, jim & jp, but I decided that if I was gonna skip all your posts knowing they'll be nothing but 'nur-ni-nur-nur, you're one too! ', then I might as well foe you both. So I have.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:29 pm

North African campaign
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The North African campaign of the Second World War took place in North Africa from 10 June 1940 to 13 May 1943. It included campaigns fought in the Libyan and Egyptian deserts (Western Desert Campaign, also known as the Desert War) and in Morocco and Algeria (Operation Torch), as well as Tunisia (Tunisia Campaign).

The campaign was fought between the Allies and the Axis Powers.[12][13] The Allied war effort was dominated by the British Commonwealth and exiles from German-occupied Europe. The United States officially entered the war in December 1941 and began direct military assistance in North Africa on 11 May 1942.

(...)

Operation Torch in November 1942 was a compromise operation that met the British objective of securing victory in North Africa while allowing American armed forces the opportunity to engage in the fight against Nazi Germany on a limited scale.[54] In addition, as Joseph Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union, had long been pleading for a second front to be opened to engage the Wehrmacht and relieve pressure on the Red Army, it provided some degree of relief for the Red Army on the Eastern Front by diverting Axis forces to the North African theatre. Over half the German Ju 52 transport planes that were needed to supply the encircled Axis forces at Stalingrad were tied up supplying Axis forces in North Africa.[55]

(...)

interesting discussion of Codes and Code breaking and use of "Intelligence" by both sides in the article, too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_campaign

Heavy losses of German paratroopers in Crete, made possible by Ultra warnings of the drop times and locations, meant that Hitler hesitated in attacking Malta,[75] which aided the British in gaining control of the Mediterranean, as did the losses of the Italian Navy at the Battle of Cape Matapan.[76] To conceal the fact that German coded messages were being read, a fact critical to the overall Allied war effort, British command required a flyover mission be carried out before a convoy could be attacked in order to give the appearance that a reconnaissance flight had discovered the target.

Canada provided a small contingent of 201 commissioned officers and 147 non-commissioned officers.[77]

Aftermath

After victory by the Allies in the North African campaign, the stage was set for the Italian Campaign to begin. The invasion of Sicily followed two months later. Nearly 400,000 Axis and Allied troops were lost, injured or died of disease by the end of the North African campaign.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby jimboston on Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:45 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Nothing personal, jim & jp, but I decided that if I was gonna skip all your posts knowing they'll be nothing but 'nur-ni-nur-nur, you're one too! ', then I might as well foe you both. So I have.

Does this mean you no longer want to get a beer?

I’m not truly offended… but I am a tad surprised I get blocked along with the fascist.

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:35 am

The site of the US's first major World War II offensive in the Pacific is the scene of new struggle with China

Eighty years ago, Allied troops stormed the beaches of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands.

It was the first Allied offensive in the Pacific, and it began to roll back the Japanese advance.

The Solomons are now the site of another competition between the US and its allies and China.

After a massive air and naval bombardment early on August 7, 1942, some 11,000 US Marines stormed the islands of Guadalcanal, Tulagi, and Florida in the southern part of the Solomon Islands.

Coming exactly eight months after the attack on Pearl Harbor, the landings were the first Allied offensive action of the Pacific theater.

The focus was on Guadalcanal, where the Japanese had begun constructing an airfield a month earlier. If completed, it would have directly threatened Australia and its supply lines and set the stage for further Japanese advances.

What followed was a brutal six-month slog involving every US military branch, including the Coast Guard. More than 60,000 US and 31,000 Japanese troops would fight in three major land engagements, seven naval battles, and near constant aerial bombardments and dogfights.

The first offensive

By July 1942, the situation in the Pacific had begun to stabilize.

Japan's seemingly unstoppable advance toward Australia had been checked at the Battle of the Coral Sea in May, and a month later the Japanese lost four fleet carriers, some 250 aircraft, and over 3,000 sailors and pilots at the Battle of Midway.

Both battles were milestones in the war and left the Japanese military essentially unable to mount further large-scale offensives.

In those battles and virtually every other engagement in the Pacific to that point, the Allies had been on the defensive, and they were determined to change that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-site-of-the-us-s-first-major-world-war-ii-offensive-in-the-pacific-is-the-scene-of-new-struggle-with-china/ar-AA10zedN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=14c75a218b3349f1bedcb68d9718ee58
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:24 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Eighty years ago, Allied troops stormed the beaches of Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands.

It was the first Allied offensive in the Pacific, and it began to roll back the Japanese advance.

The Solomons are now the site of another competition between the US and its allies and China.

After a massive air and naval bombardment early on August 7, 1942, some 11,000 US Marines stormed the islands of Guadalcanal, Tulagi, and Florida in the southern part of the Solomon Islands.

While I don't really think Guadalcanal qualifies as a "great" battle, it was one of the few interesting battles of WWII.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby PureStink on Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:28 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

While I don't really think Guadalcanal qualifies as a "great" battle, it was one of the few interesting battles of WWII.

Yeah you don't see people making movies about Guadalcanal. Whereas that battle with the 300 Spartans on the other hand...
Corporal PureStink

PreviousNext

Return to Out, out, brief candle!