Conquer Club

The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS

Postby pmac666 on Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Putin Endorses Biden

Putin says he would prefer Joe Biden to win US election rather than Donald Trump

https://www.ft.com/content/a92a4bda-331 ... 68c4a6f557

So youre voting for Biden now?
Great Saxi.
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:37 pm

pmac666 wrote:

Putin says he would prefer Joe Biden to win US election rather than Donald Trump

So youre voting for Biden now?
Great Saxi.

So you're approving Putin endorsements now?
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:00 pm

When Saxi does. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:22 pm

Don't you have to be an American citizen to vote for Biden? Are we sure Saxi is American?

Saxi is having a love affair with bigtoughralf? Ralf is Chinese based in London if I'm correct. Saxi and Ralf are political twins, am I right?

I smell a conspiracy here.

Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:34 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Don't you have to be an American citizen to vote for Biden? Are we sure Saxi is American?

Saxi is having a love affair with bigtoughralf? Ralf is Chinese based in London if I'm correct. Saxi and Ralf are political twins, am I right?

Nah you dont have to, i usually vote about 3 times for my dead aunt in Philadelphia.
Major pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:14 am

pmac666 wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Don't you have to be an American citizen to vote for Biden? Are we sure Saxi is American?

Nah you dont have to, i usually vote about 3 times for my dead aunt in Philadelphia.

Can't prosecute a dead woman amiright!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:23 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
pmac666 wrote:

Can't prosecute a dead woman amiright!

Vote invasion is just as bad as troop/refugee invasion.
More walls must be built.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:18 pm

I am curious: so does this help or hurt Biden? to be re-elected?

Or does more bribe money from China Russia help the Chinese? Russians?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:19 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

I am curious: so does this help or hurt Biden? to be re-elected?

Or does more bribe money from China Russia help the Chinese? Russians?

Don't be ignorant my new love.

Putin loves Trump! Ignore the static and disinformation you may see. Russia and their Russian trolls are working overtime to get rid of Biden. After all, Biden not only helped expand and make NATO stronger but also NATO and of course the US is aiding Ukraine to defend itself against Russian aggression and colonialism.

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:10 pm

Look whos imploding right into the GQPs face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FBI informant charged with lying about Bidens’ role in Ukraine business
Alexander Smirnov falsely said executives linked to energy firm Burisma paid Joe and Hunter Biden $5m each in 2015 and 2016, prosecutors say

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ed-burisma
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 am

pmac666 wrote:Look whos imploding right into the GQPs face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alexander Smirnov falsely said executives linked to energy firm Burisma paid Joe and Hunter Biden $5m each in 2015 and 2016, prosecutors say

The truth no longer matters in the Republican Party. The more absurd the conspiracy the more they and their cult followers love it.

It's mind blowing!

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:21 am

Pack Rat wrote:

The truth no longer matters in the Republican Party. The more absurd the conspiracy the more they and their cult followers love it.

It's mind blowing!

Just wait til we find out what badly fabricated horseshit the Hunter Biden laptop story is.
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:27 pm

The real question is: what is GQP?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:08 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

The real question is: what is GQP?

Good afternoon love, you must not get out much.

"Etymology

Blend of GOP +‎ QAnon.

The GOP stands for "Grand Old Party", the Republican Party of the United States of America, a conservative political party. The usage of "Q" refers to Republican politicians either supporting the QAnon conspiracy theories, or becoming closer to extremism and fascism, represented by the more militant members of the QAnon groups.

Proper noun

GQP

(US politics, slang, derogatory) The Republican Party, especially politicians and members who align themselves with militant extremism."

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:58 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Trump Endorses Putin

Trump wrote:wouldn't it be a great thing if we could get along with Russia.

Trump wrote:He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Trump wrote:I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader.

Trump wrote: I got along with Putin. Let me tell you, I got along with him really well. And that’s a good thing

Trump wrote:He's been a great President for his country

Fixed!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:14 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
On the other hand, there is good evidence that Biden is and has taken LOTS (up to MILLIONS) of dollars in corruption money, gathered by his bagman and cocaine addict son Hunter. Read the debate about the Hunter Biden laptop (there is a thread on that). Below is one thread on the Hunter Biden laptop:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=238713&start=25

How is that going Jp4f? Good evidence. :lol:
And again, everything leads to Russia. How surprising. Not.

Major pmac666

Postby GaryDenton on Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:52 pm

Everyone is ignoring this nonsensical interview which doesn't benefit D's or R's much I think.

"When I met with Biden in Switzerland - true, that was several years, three years ago - people were already saying he wasn't up to it. I didn't see anything of the kind," Putin said.

Putin was asked by interviewer Pavel Zarubin who was "better for us" out of Biden, a Democrat, and Trump, a Republican.
Putin replied without hesitation: "Biden. He is a more experienced, predictable person, a politician of the old school."

At a time of high political uncertainty in the U.S., and with relations between the two countries at their lowest point for more than 60 years, his comments were more likely to be perceived as mischief-making than taken at face value.

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-says-he-prefers-more-predictable-biden-over-trump-2024-02-14/
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:07 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Everyone is ignoring this nonsensical interview which doesn't benefit D's or R's much I think.

"When I met with Biden in Switzerland - true, that was several years, three years ago - people were already saying he wasn't up to it. I didn't see anything of the kind," Putin said.

Putin was asked by interviewer Pavel Zarubin who was "better for us" out of Biden, a Democrat, and Trump, a Republican.
Putin replied without hesitation: "Biden. He is a more experienced, predictable person, a politician of the old school."

At a time of high political uncertainty in the U.S., and with relations between the two countries at their lowest point for more than 60 years, his comments were more likely to be perceived as mischief-making than taken at face value.

https://www.reuters.com/world/putin-says-he-prefers-more-predictable-biden-over-trump-2024-02-14/

Since it was nonsensical, to use your word, those of us with sense have ignored this silly interview. I shall continue to do so. THE END of that silliness.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:05 am

TEAMSTERS UNION ENDORSES TRUMP

Today, the Teamsters Union made the maximum allowable contribution to the Republican National Committee's 2024 presidential campaign fund. This is the first donation from any major labor union to the Republican Party in 20 years and 92% of the Teamsters' $24.5 million in contributions since 1990 have been to Democratic candidates.

The donation came after a one-hour private meeting between President Trump and Teamsters General President Sean O'Brien, General President Emeritus Jimmy Hoffa, Jr., and General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Zuckerman. The Teamsters represent 1.3 million American trade unionists.

DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMAN TULSI GABBARD ENDORSES TRUMP

Former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and U.S. Army officer, Lt. Col. Tulsi Gabbard, has announced her endorsement of President Trump and will be headlining a fundraiser for him. Trump has mentioned Gabbard as a possible vice-presidential candidate, setting up the possibility of a Republican-Democratic Unity Ticket for the first time since the Civil War.

TRUMP WIDENS LEAD IN ALL POLLS

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:07 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Trump Endorses Putin

Trump wrote:wouldn't it be a great thing if we could get along with Russia.

Trump wrote:He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Trump wrote:I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader.

Trump wrote: I got along with Putin. Let me tell you, I got along with him really well. And that’s a good thing

Trump wrote:He's been a great President for his country

Fixed!

Sounds like my kinda guy!
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:54 am

What is CBS trying to hide NOW?

CBS News fires journalist who investigated Biden family and 'SEIZES her personal notes and research' with union accusing network of violating her First Amendment

Catherine Herridge was fired from CBS News in layoffs earlier this month

SAG-AFTRA, the CBS workers' union, accused company of seizing her notes

CBS insists it has not reviewed her notes and is prepared to return them

CBS News has fired a high-profile reporter who covered investigations into the Biden family, and the network is accused of seizing her personal notes in a move her union calls 'completely inappropriate' and 'very unusual.'

Catherine Herridge, a veteran reporter covering national security and intelligence, was among the hundreds of CBS employees who were laid off by parent company Paramount last week.

In a statement on Thursday, SAG-AFTRA, the union representing CBS employees, said it 'strongly condemns CBS News' decision to seize Catherine Herridge's reporter notes and research from her office, including confidential source information.'
'This action is deeply concerning to the union because it sets a dangerous precedent for all media professionals and threatens the very foundation of the First Amendment,' the statement added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cbs-news-fires-journalist-who-investigated-biden-family-and-seizes-her-personal-notes-and-research-with-union-accusing-network-of-violating-her-first-amendment-rights/ar-BB1iKqnb?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=8db6f0eae4254f40a34d5cf4c6bbbffd&ei=43

And I thought the Democrats were all about PROTECTING Democracy..? It seems they only want to protect Democrats and NOT Democracy. MORE HYPOCRASY. PERIOD.

hypocrasy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:08 am

jusplay4fun wrote:What is CBS trying to hide NOW?

CBS News fires journalist who investigated Biden family and 'SEIZES her personal notes and research' with union accusing network of violating her First Amendment

Catherine Herridge was fired from CBS News in layoffs earlier this month

SAG-AFTRA, the CBS workers' union, accused company of seizing her notes

CBS insists it has not reviewed her notes and is prepared to return them

CBS News has fired a high-profile reporter who covered investigations into the Biden family, and the network is accused of seizing her personal notes in a move her union calls 'completely inappropriate' and 'very unusual.'

Catherine Herridge, a veteran reporter covering national security and intelligence, was among the hundreds of CBS employees who were laid off by parent company Paramount last week.

In a statement on Thursday, SAG-AFTRA, the union representing CBS employees, said it 'strongly condemns CBS News' decision to seize Catherine Herridge's reporter notes and research from her office, including confidential source information.'
'This action is deeply concerning to the union because it sets a dangerous precedent for all media professionals and threatens the very foundation of the First Amendment,' the statement added.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cbs-news-fires-journalist-who-investigated-biden-family-and-seizes-her-personal-notes-and-research-with-union-accusing-network-of-violating-her-first-amendment-rights/ar-BB1iKqnb?ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&cvid=8db6f0eae4254f40a34d5cf4c6bbbffd&ei=43

And I thought the Democrats were all about PROTECTING Democracy..? It seems they only want to protect Democrats and NOT Democracy. MORE HYPOCRASY. PERIOD.

hypocrasy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Can you enlighten us what the dems have to do with cbs firing people?
Do you have "good evidence" again? :lol:

But dont worry, im sure she has a back up for all those Biden crimes if shes a good journalist.
She can reveal them on Tuckers show on Twitter soon. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:44 am

Well atleast traitors Mike Flynn and Marge3toes joning Jp4fs criticism. :lol:
How long til we find out about some russian ties?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-cbs-r ... aguescrazy
Major pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:51 am

saxitoxin wrote:TEAMSTERS UNION ENDORSES TRUMP

Today, the Teamsters Union made the maximum allowable contribution to the Republican National Committee's 2024 presidential campaign fund. This is the first donation from any major labor union to the Republican Party in 20 years and 92% of the Teamsters' $24.5 million in contributions since 1990 have been to Democratic candidates.

The donation came after a one-hour private meeting between President Trump and Teamsters General President Sean O'Brien, General President Emeritus Jimmy Hoffa, Jr., and General Secretary-Treasurer Fred Zuckerman. The Teamsters represent 1.3 million American trade unionists.

DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSWOMAN TULSI GABBARD ENDORSES TRUMP

Former Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii and U.S. Army officer, Lt. Col. Tulsi Gabbard, has announced her endorsement of President Trump and will be headlining a fundraiser for him. Trump has mentioned Gabbard as a possible vice-presidential candidate, setting up the possibility of a Republican-Democratic Unity Ticket for the first time since the Civil War.

TRUMP WIDENS LEAD IN ALL POLLS

----------How do you like that Packy Rodent...
---------- TEAMSTERS ENDORSE TRUMP....The fact they gave The RNC Presidential Campaign any money... Is an ENDORSEMENT ...You were saying something like never I think...In your Face Packy Rodent... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...OUCH , that's gotta sting... :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,